Click to enlarge
Piexon JPX Jet Protector with Black Frame With Laser
The JPX Pepper Gun is the most functional and powerful hand-held OC delivery system available today. Using the revolutionary Piexon cartridge based propulsion technology, the JPX effectively reaches distances up to 23 feet at 405 MPH. A removable magazine contains two shots. Ease of training and the power of each super strong Capsaicin payload has made the JPX very popular among law enforcement and corrections professionals worldwide.
The JPX represents a significant departure from conventional irritant pressurized canister designs. Modeled after a pistol, it fires farther with more precision than ordinary pepper spray. The pattern is subject-specific with 14 inches spread at 16.5 feet. The JPX does not rely on electronics or battery power and is virtually impervious to environmental conditions. Each magazine carries two self-cleaning cartridges, making multiple shots possible. Reloading is fast and easy. An integral laser sight is INCLUDED. The product has open sights and rails to add additional accessories such as an added flash/strobe light or laser. Warning: The MINIMUM safe discharge distance is 5 feet from the tip of the magazine to the target.
This is a item built and designed for law enforcement agencies but is legally allowed to be owned and carried by civilians! As always, please check with your state and local laws about legally being able to own/possess/carry this item.
- No loss of pressure pepper spray
- No shaking of the device before use
- Extended range
- Superior accuracy
- No deflection of the OC spray through crosswinds
- No batteries to go dead
- Water Resistant
- A variety of holsters and accessories to choose from!
This package includes:
- Dimensions (LxHxW): 7.48x3.54x1.46 in. / 190x90x37 mm
- 8.81 oz. / 250 g JPX Standard Frame
- 9.52 oz. / 270 g JPX Laser Frame
- 4.76 oz. / 135 g 2-shot Cartridge
- Minimum: 5 ft / 1.5 m
- Maximum: 23 ft / 7.0 m
- Operation: Double-action with automatic switch-over
- Content: 2 Blasts per Magazine
- Filling Volume: 0.28 fl oz. / 10 ml per Cartridge
- Charge velocity (V1): 590 ft/sec / 180 m/s (Piexon OC Magazine)
- Charge source: 14mm Piexon blank
- Operating temperature: -4°F to +140°F / -20°C bis +60°C
- Sights: Open sights, Integral laser (optional)
- Warranty: 24 months on the JPX Frame
- JPX Jet Protector with Integral Laser
- One Cartridge
Is Kimber JPX legal in California?
This info. came to us 3/21/09 from Kimber America, "Regarding JPX for sale in CA - as always you should check with state and local authorities regarding the legal possession and use of the product. However, we do not restrict sales into the state of California." Therefore, there are no state laws that prohibit us from selling the JPX and shipping to California.
However, if you want to make sure your locality (City ordinances) do not restrict it, please contact your local Sherriff's office in this case. Other States or cities where pepper sprays may be restricted or regulated: Hawaii, New York, Washington D.C., The above list of states where pepper sprays are restricted is for illustrative purposes only. It is not exhaustive nor is it intended to provide legal advice. Laws and regulations are subject to change.
Before purchasing or using any Less-Lethal product, it is the responsibility of the purchaser to determine and comply with all applicable federal, state, and local laws in effect at that time. FAA and TSA regulations may be applicable to commercial airline travel.
IMPORTANT: Piexon warns that altering the coloration or markings of the JPX Jet Protector so as to make it resemble a firearm is dangerous and may be a crime. The JPX Jet Protector should never be used in any manner which would caused any person to believe that the JPX Jet Protector is a real firearm since it may be a crime in your state.
- Federal statutes and regulations may be applicable to federal buildings, post offices, and courthouses.
More views: Click to Enlarge
- No Mail Order Sales to New York, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Chicago, Philadelphia and Washington D.C.
No Civilian Sales to NY