Terms & Conditions
- Custom order instructions must be faxed or mailed to ensure
accurate detail processing. We DO NOT accept verbal instructions for custom products.
- Custom Orders such as Custom Wallets, Badges, and ID Cards, must be
- A letter of authorization is required for Law Enforcement and Government Agencies, and some public companies.
- Please include daytime telephone numbers with your order.
- Orders received after 9:00 A.M. CST will be processed on the next business day (Monday - Friday, excluding holidays), after authorization and verification. If the merchandise you order is IN stock, your credit card will be charged when the merchandise is shipped. If the merchandise you ordered is NOT in stock at the time you order, it will be placed in a backorder status, and your credit card will be pre-authorized for the amount of the order, and or backordered item(s) until such items are ready to ship. If part of your order is out-of-stock, we will ship the available merchandise via the delivery method you requested. When the remaining (out-of-stock) merchandise again becomes available, the remaining merchandise will be shipped to you Standard Ground Service, at NO cost to you.
- Cancellations, Returns, and Shipping Policies can be found here
Checks, Money Orders, and Credit Cards
We will be happy to accept your personal check! To do so, your check must contain the following information in order to process it:
- Your name must be imprinted on the check, not handwritten.
- Must have a physical address (No P.O. Boxes)
- Must include a daytime telephone number with your order.
- No counter checks will be accepted! All checks must have magnetic routing and account number information imprinted on the
face of the check.
- Must be drawn on a U.S. Bank.
- All personal and business checks are authorized through Tele-Check.
Should your check not contain the required
information, your check will
be held for up to 21 days by NIC until sufficient funds have been
cleared and released by
your bank. If after 21 days, if your check
has NOT cleared your bank, you order will be cancelled.
All Money Orders have to be in U.S. Dollars ONLY.
1. NIC accepts Visa, Master Card and Discover Credit Cards Only.
2. For your protection, our Credit Card authorization service requires that Credit Card billing and shipping
addresses match. We will ONLY ship to the billing address of the Credit Card unless other security arrangements are agreed to. We may require a copy of the card holder billing statement or Driver's License to proceed with a sale.
3. If your Credit Card is declined, and has not been resolved within thirty (30) days, your order will be canceled.
Due to the cost of International shipping, our policy is to cancel back-ordered items. Plese review our shipping policies here
ALL PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
IMPORTANT LEGAL INFORMATION
NIC Law Enforcement Supply cannot know all of the United States or International restrictions for our products. Therefore, we do not warrant that you may legally purchase, own or carry specific products offered in our catalogs. Many states and provinces prohibit carrying concealed weapons and you must be guided by local laws regarding a concealable weapon. These products include, but are not limited to, badges, ID cards, chemical sprays, slingshots, air guns, paintball guns, knives, stun guns, starter pistols, bows, crossbows and other items. When you place an order with us for products that may have restrictions, you warrant to us that you are a legal adult without legal disabilities and are in compliance with local, state and federal laws.
Customers purchasing law enforcement insignia or uniforms marked with law enforcement terms such as "Police" or "SWAT" or like messages warrant they are legally authorized to wear such mottos. Submit orders for such products on your department letterheads or provide official identification.
There are products listed in our catalog and on our website that require an Export License to send outside of the U.S. It is the policy of this company that any product controlled by the U.S. State, Commerce or OFAC Departments will not be shipped until a determination is made if a License is required and or received. Furthermore, Export of U.S. Controlled Items prohibits exporting or re-exporting at anytime without proper authorization from the U.S. Department of Commerce, State or OFAC (whichever applies).
To assure that our operators are providing excellent customer service at all times, your call may be monitored.
NIC Law Enforcement Supply is a private enterprise that is not affiliated with any local, state, or federal entity in any way. Statements expressed in this catalog referencing the independent use of products by any local, state, or federal entity do not constitute an endorsement, approval or authorization of our products by any local, state, or federal entity or any branch of the U.S. Armed Forces.
Occasionally, there may be misprints or errors in our print and online catalogs. NIC Law Enforcement Supply reserves the right to correct the misprint or withdraw the offer. Specifications, colors, legal restrictions, prices and availability are subject to change at any time without notice. It may be necessary to substitute an item with a product of equal or better quality and value that varies slightly from our print and online catalog description.
Prices may vary in our retail stores from our web sites and catalogs due to local expenses and available promotional offers.